Saturday, October 07, 2006

洋人也感染Ravmone!还是iPod!

AppleDefects.com » Claim: Latest iPod Video Infected with a Harmful Windows Virus:

The user ChadA on Apple’s Discussion Forums describes his experience:

I’d just like to confirm the following, that a 30 gb IPOD, purchased 1 October 2006, out of the box from a big box store, does in fact contain the RAVMONE.EXE virus.
The package was sealed from the factory.
Upon connecting it to a PC with the latest signatures from both Symantec and McAfee antivirus, it immediately quarantined the .exe file.
Disabling the AV software on a test system allowed the infection to occur, and confirmed that this is in fact a virus and not a false positive.

and n64man120 on HardForum says:

I just went to double click on the iPod in My Computer for the first time, and NOD32 goes apedoodoo on me.

I started to get red flashing everywhere, notifying me of a virus, ravmon.exe, trying to access the system.


其实只要iPod还是标准的文件系统的一部分,就一定能够成功的被感染,只是这些病毒还不具有OSX的存活能力而已。

BTW, 这个病毒的正式名称似乎是“W32/RJump.worm”。

No comments: